i am slowly but surely gearing up for thanksgiving..
and i wanted to share 10 things that i'm thankful for!
1. i'm very thankful that i have such a great family. my dad would do anything for me, my stepmom treats me like her own daughter, and my brother can be the sweetest kid on the planet - when he's not being a little booger! my grandparents are amazing, i have great aunts and uncles and cousins. and even though we might make fun of each other or complain about each other sometimes, at the end of the day it's all about love.
2. although he's #2 on this list, he's #1 in my heart - mr. randy joe. my beloved boyfriend of almost 4 years! i cherish all the memories of our best times together, and anticipate all the great adventures we will have for (hopefully) the rest of our lives together. i can't imagine how i got so lucky in finding an amazing boyfriend and my best friend all wrapped in one person!
3. ok, so honestly #1 in my heart is lilly! my devoted pup who i found through the power of craigslist. she's my stinkerdoodle & my princess girl and i couldn't imagine my life without her. she's brought an unimaginable amount of joy to both randy and me, and may she never stop loving to lick my feet!
4. i'm thankful that i have a roof over my head. i'm thankful that i have a comfy bed that i get to share with my wonderful boyfriend every night. i'm thankful that i am able to eat good meals every day and drive a nice car. (i really am lucky!)
5. i'm thankful for my job. i get to work with both of my parents (which isn't as terrible as one would think..) and it's how i was able to meet some of my closest friends. plus it comes in handy when i have to put together a baby shower gift!
come back next thursday for 6-10!